Tuesday, September 8, 2020

I Don't Know.....

 9/8/20 -- Well, I have gotten my membership at the YMCA, and let me just tell you, I am enjoying it.  I love the idea of getting up and going swimming every day.  I have different times set up, but I like it nonetheless.  Today, I just swam laps, tomorrow will be a water aerobics class, theThursday is swimming, very early, and Friday another water aerobics.  My mom really got me back into that, reminding me just how much I really enjoy swimming.  I went on Saturday morning and just loved it.  I feel like I get a more all around work out in the pool than I do when I just go for a walk, at anytime fitness.

   Then there are my neighbors - they are a married couple that seriously have chemistry problems.  Like, to me, they have zero chemistry between each other.  It seems to me that the reason they got married is more convenience, than anything else.  Like, I don't think that she wants to be alone, and he definitely can't do it alone.  I don't know for sure why they got married, he claims he loves her, but I really don't see the type of love that I expect to see between them.  They seem to do a lot of arguing, and talking and so far the two of them have not really helped me to see the love they claim they have for each other.      

                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment