Thursday, September 10, 2020

I Don't Know cont......

9/10/20 -- So, I have started going to the Y, in my town, to go swimming.  I so completely love going swimming!  I can only go for an hour a day but I have been going.  Now, due to asthma, I am not able to do a complete lap, swimming the front crawl, so I do the back stroke, and front float with kicking and I alternate with stopping halfway and swim the crawl and sometimes swim underwater.  I have signed myself up for everyday, most of it is early in the morning but there is one day where I have to go around 5pm.  I think that getting out of the house and doing something different and what I enjoy,

  I have gotten my laptop ordered.  I had to order a new laptop with windows10 and the correct spec. i.e. the correct processor, and the right amount of RAM memory, and the correct amount of hard drive memory.  I have the intentions of getting a job working for Colony Brands, everyone knows about Colony Brands.  The do have work from home order takers.  I have been getting emails and text messages from them, keeping in touch with me.  I know that this is real, because I know people that actually do it.

  Then,  there is the men that have been talking to me.  Yes, I said men, lol.  I have been talking to 4 different men, via google hangouts.  Three out of the four have contacted me via instagram. One of them I met on eharmony.  I have been talking to 3 out of the four, more than the one, however the one I have talked to (off and on) for the longest amount of time.

  Three of the men live either across the country from me, one on the east coast and one on the west coast, and the other is overseas.  The fourth one is only 3 hours from me and I have only seen him 3 times in 4 years.  That is why I am talking to so many, I highly doubt that anything serious will come out of any of them.  Therefore, I don't mind talking to them.  2 of them have actually asked me for some sort of financial help, however these two have continued to talk to me despite the fact that I said no, to helping them.  So, we'll see.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment