Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Neighbors

8/12/20 -- Ok, so there is this married couple that lives upstairs and across the hall from me, that have the strangest dynamic.  I have been more involved with their lives, by their choice.  I met them a couple of years after they had moved in the same building as I live in.  She is the older of the two of them and quite independent and very outspoken.  He is just shy 10 yrs younger, than her.   I don't even know where to begin with these two.  OMG, these two make the weirdest/strangest pair.  They seem to be so attached to each other.  It has been quite eye opening to see how these two interact with each other.  They reveal so much to me that it can be overwhelming.  They even go into their "bedroom" and tell me what has been going on.  Things that I don't necessarily need to know.  I do try to help them, I give them advice/suggestions, however what they do with that is completely up to them.  The thing that I have found is that the man is definitely not a "strong" man, as I would picture a man to be.  Yet, she is.  She is way stronger than he is and way more controlling than she is.  She controls the money and even a lot of what he does.  She also has quite the photographic memory, which is, at times, annoying!  She complete amazing to me, just how much she remembers!  I sometimes wonder if they aren't the cause of the headache that I have had over the several weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment