Friday, October 16, 2020

Job

10/16/20 -- Well, the training for my job, starts on Monday, the 19th.  I just received the email that was told I would get, right before I start.  I am seriously looking forward to doing something that will be bringing money in and I won't have to leave the apt to go.  However, thankfully, I have my schedule crafted to allow for me to go to Bible study, where I attend church.  It's a women's study and allows for me to have fellowship with ladies that around the same age as I am.  Plus, I will still be going to church of course.  I will also be going swimming,too.  I just had to sign up for different times, on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the next two weeks.  Also, when I was signing up for the rest of October, part of November was there so I went ahead and signed up for the times that I knew I could because they will be scheduling me according to my availability.  So, I was able to sign up for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturdays. The other two days are open because I don't know what I will be scheduled. Tuesday. and Thursday I go swimming real early, so I will be back in plenty of time for the training and the job. I am not working on Saturdays so my normal time, is what I signed up for.

   I am not sure if I mentioned that I have had (can't tell you how many) men contact me via Instagram,.  I don't know why, they seem to think it's a dating site or something, I guess.  There have been a number them that I have deleted and some that I have confirmed and ended up talking to them on google hangouts.  We ended up talking til they ask for money for one reason or another, when I tell them "no" then they get mad.  Them getting mad normally ends up with me blocking them on Hangouts because I don't need to see them insult me and such.  A great majority of the time they ended up being scammers, which is quite irritating to me.

  I don't know what it is about my profile, they seem to think that I am desperate, gullible or stupid, or something.  I am absolutely NONE of those things.  I have been on Instagram for quite a few years and it's only been over the last year or so that these men have been contacting me.  I am currently talking to one, who seems to be trying to convince me how much he loves me.  I don't doubt him (to a point) I told him that I need to see him face to face, like standing in front of me in order to really believe him.  His actions need to follow what he has been telling me.

  I have a problem with meeting guys on the internet because there really isn't any accountability for what they say.  They can tell me anything they want and they think I believe them, OK, I do give them the benefit of the doubt, to start with.  Pretty much every time, they claim to fall in love with me, pretty darn quickly, and for some reason, expect me to do the same thing.  Nope, can't do that, because it's the internet and they could be lying, for all I know.  For a lot of these guys, they have ended up asking me for money, so freaking irritating. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment