Monday, October 26, 2020

Well Then........

 10/26/20 -- Well then....I was supposed to start training for my job, this time last Monday.  This was supposed to be my second week of training. But....I at a single serve pizza for lunch on Sunday, (last week)  This pizza was a brand that I hadn't had before, well, what a mistake.  I ended up with gas after eating it til 11am the next day, Monday.  I was absolutely miserable, I couldn't belch, or fart or anything.  I didn't have anything to relieve it either.  I didn't sleep very well, if at all, all night long, Sunday night.  I did go get some rolaids at the closest gas station, to me, thank goodness, they had some.  I ended up taking like 4 of those rolaids, before I got any kind of relieve.  I had to tell my boss that I couldn't  work cause I was sick. Thankfully, they were willing to move my start date out two weeks.  So, I start on the 2nd of November, my training, that is a full week plus 4 days.  

  I can't wait to start working.  It will be great that I won't have to leave my apt to go to work.  I am still going to go swimming and the women's bible study so that I can still get what I need for being around people but not having to leave to go to work.  I will be able to work despite what the weather is doing.

  I had been talking to like 5 different guys, on google hangouts;  however, it is now down to one.  All the others found out that I won't fall for their con to get me to somehow help them with money.  One guy actually used the same excuse twice, to try to get me to become a middle person, in allegedly getting money to his son in the hospital.  Every one of these guys stopped talking to me when I told them "no".

No comments:

Post a Comment