Sunday, November 1, 2020

Life

 10/31/20 --Yesterday was my youngest granddaughter's birthday.  Once again, I wasn't invited to any party or shown any pictures of my beautiful young granddaughter.  My son is so stinkin stubborn and it is quite irritating!  Yet, it doesn't really do me much good to be pushy or to get upset because I can't force him to do anything.  He is quite old enough to make decisions for himself and his family.  I do have a sneakin suspicion that my daughter in-law has something to do with his decision, right now.  I just wish she would get over herself and let us reconcile and let me see the girls, most especially my youngest Granddaughter.  They both are depriving the girls of a grandma and that, to me, just isn't right or fair.

  My sister is basically, doing the same thing.  I haven't had any chance to be an Aunt to my nieces or nephews.  All these years have gone by and I haven't ever spent any time with them individually or together.  They all know who I am but don't know me.  To this day, my sister and I still haven't done what our youngest sister, who passed away 3 yrs ago, asked us to do.  That was her last wish for us, to make up and get along.  We haven't done any of that.  So, consequently, I feel quite alone, on my own family.  Between my son not wanting anything to do with me and my sister not wanting anything to do with me, it's quite lonely.

  That is one of many reasons, why it's so stinking irritating when me find me, want money and then leave when I don't give them what they want.  Like, I am supposed to bail their a@#$@# out of whatever trouble they have gotten themselves into, allegedly.

  I do start my new job, tomorrow.  Trust me, I am not going to eat anything to cause me any trouble, either.  I made myself some homemade tomato soup and chicken alfredo, for the weekend.  However, I have reason to think that it'll last me into the week, which is fine.  I am also having grilled cheese sandwiches with the tomato soup.

   Honestly< I can't wait to start working, I don't even care that I am not leaving my apt, to work.  I will still be getting out of the apt, when I go swimming and to church/bible study.  However, for the next two weeks I won't be going to either bible study or church because I don't have the gas, as far as Sundays are concerned, but my training schedule won't let me go to bible study. One I am actually scheduled for the normal time, I will then be able to go to mid week bible study.

No comments:

Post a Comment