Saturday, May 14, 2016

My Life as it is........

4/28/16 --  In my last blog posting I think I ended with my general age and still dealing with this depression, of sorts, and not believing it.  I don't know if I also mentioned that I have a hard time believing the encouragement that I receive from others who are my friends even tho they aren't as close as I would like them to be. 
  Well, over the last couple of weeks I have received two cards from 2 different people that I have left on my desk to help me to all them to sink in, the encouragement that it.  I really haven't had a whole lot of encouragement in my life, especially growing up.  Neither of my parents really did a whole lot of encouragement; spent more time arguing than anything else.  When my youngest sister was born, my mom spent more time with her because of the disability that she was born with, then she spent with us, my middle sister and I.  She created a whole different dynamic in the household which wasn't necessarily a good thing.
  The other thing is that my middle sister and I didn't really get along, at all.  We fought or argued almost on a regular basis.  My mom or dad didn't do too much about the arguing other than to discipline, which didn't do much good to help us learn to get along.

No comments:

Post a Comment