Saturday, December 10, 2016

This Weather!

12/9/16 -- Here it is December Tenth and we are getting a bunch of snow, sometime this afternoon, of course this is the weekend where it was looking pretty good that my man and I were going to see each there.  It's not snowing yet, but it is supposed to be supposed to be at some point, where I am.  It will start later where he lives but still, we are both hoping that the weather will be cooperative and allow us to be together.  We haven't been together for over a month now and it is driving us both crazy.  We both feel the same way as far as needing to see each other.
  I even mentioned that it will be so awesome to see each other that it will be difficult to control ourselves.  We love each other and miss each other so much that it is almost painful to be far but close to each yet weather can make it difficult to see each other.  It is bad enough that his job makes it difficult, period.
  I haven't felt like this for anyone, in my life.  I thought that I fell in love with my ex-husband.  However, the way that I feel about this wonderful man, is way so much different than the first man.  Also, he actually feels the same way about me, and my ex didn't feel the same way.  I can't even begin to explain what it mean for me to actually have a man that truly loves me for me.  I even let him know that, as far as, any kind of wedding, that I don't want a big wedding.  I told him that I would be happy with a courthouse marriage or a small, family and select friends wedding.  Thankfully, his is fine with that.  I told him because I wanted him to know that I understand that its difficult to get time off work.  Also, all I want to be is his wife, and the expense of a wedding doesn't really mean anything to me because in the end we will still be one as a couple.
  What is funny, I was at my friend's house, for Thanksgiving and her mother in-law was extremely insistent that she gets an invite to my wedding.  That then makes it very difficult to not have a wedding.  However, it really doesn't matter because if we decide to go to the courthouse, I kinda don't want to do that because I have someone in mind to officiate my wedding, no one will get to go except for two witnesses.
I haven't asked the person yet, simply because I haven't been purposed to, as of yet.  I am beyond excited for this.
     I have no idea when I will purposed to but I have been enjoying thinking about the different things that concern weddings.  I do know who I want to ask to officiate it but I have no idea where I want it to be held.  I do know that I don't want it at, what was my home church.  I am thinking that I want it at my current church, which is in a home; a really nice home and I think that it would be ok for the amount of people that could come to the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment