Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Hum Drum

3/7/17 -- What a funky funk that I find myself in.  I have no particular reason, that I can figure out, but I am in a funk.  I suppose it could be because I have been out of a job for 2 weeks give or take.  I seriously don't like being jobless.
  Then there is the fact the "man" in my life seems like he's playing games with me.  I really wish he would just make up his mind in determining whether I am important enough to make some sacrifices so we can see each other.  Or, just come right out and tell me that it's not going to work out between us and let me go.  I really don't like not really knowing the whole truth about him.  I don't like that he works, allegedly, so much then says he would try to come for a visit, this past Sunday, but then doesn't.  Oh and by the way, he said that he would let me know for sure whether he was coming or not.  He did neither of those things, let alone respond to why questions as to whether he was really coming for a visit.  I really don't know what to make of this, or I should say, I don't like what I am thinking about it.  I don't like that there are these suspicious thought running thru my head, but I can't help it.  He still, apparently doesn't have a personal phone, cause he drop it and someone else picked it up.  I am sure that he has a work phone but because of his work hours, he never gets off work to get to a phone store to pick up a new one.  I just don't know.  Thankfully, I haven't really invested too much into him, emotionally because of being on guard.
  God is the only one who knows what is going on with him,
 my man.   I don't like being played with, taken advantage of, or anything of the sort.  I waited to hear from him this past Sunday evening as to whether he was coming for a visit but never hear from him. After about an hour + I decided to go to bed.  I am disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment