Saturday, March 25, 2017

Slim but New Hope

3/25/17 -- So, I apparently jumped to a conclusion about the job that I interviewed for.  I ended up making a follow-up call and low and behold they handn't filled the position, yet.  He was preparing to schedule second interviews, so I was to wait for him to call in regards to that.  Yet, he didn't specifically say when he was going to call.  I waited til Thursday to check in and he was off, so I left my name and number expecting to hear back from him, yesterday; yet I didn't hear from him, again.  So, now I either need to call him today or on Monday.  You know, it pretty much annoys me when people don't call when they say they will.  I completely despise waiting to hear about when I am getting a second interview or not.
    Earlier this week, some friends stopped by blessing me with some groceries and some flowers.  I think I have mentioned on here that I have a cat that eats my flowers or anything green that I would bring into my home.  Well, these flowers have been either covered with the plastic that they came with (when I am gone or in bed at night) or sitting outside on my deck, when it's nice.  Or I am in the same room to keep a certain cat from chewing off the flowers.  So, these flowers have lasted little longer, they are still beautiful and smell good, too.  By the way, I do very much appreciate the groceries, too.  They had a card for me too, when I opened that I was quite surprised to find some money, of which has come in handy.  I have such wonderful Godly friends.
  Now, I just hope that a job comes soon, I don't care if I have to relocate.  I really have nothing that is holding me to staying in my current location.  I would say that all the "ducks" would have to be in a row, for me to relocate to another city, tho.  Moving requires money, something of which I am pretty low on.

No comments:

Post a Comment