Thursday, June 15, 2017

Job Searching, Again

6/15/17 -- So, Job searching has once again entered my duties, as I mentioned in an earlier blog, the job I had ended this past Friday.  The sad thing is job hunting is all on line, which is so impersonal.  Oh well, such is life.
  I recently have been to the doctor concerning the issues the I have been having with my left hand.  It's been going numb and tingly.  I had a test done yesterday, and the results today, and carpal tunnel surgery on my hand and some sort of release surgery on my elbow, as the numbness is including my pinky finger.  First the Dr. wants me to try occupational therapy for the elbow, to see if that relieves any of the numbness/tingling.  However, the surgery for my hand is a done deal, the carpal tunnel is bad enough, will continue to get worse, if something isn't done.  Short of a miracle, which my God isn't beyond doing, I will have to have surgery in a month, he wants 4 weeks of OT.
So, we shall see.  The bad thing about all this is the fact that it's my left had, I am left handed for writing and some other things that I think we all do with our left hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment