Sunday, June 4, 2017

Life

6/4/17 -- So, over the last week or two I have been working 1 hour more than I am scheduled because we have been allowed to.  I have been going in 1 hour earlier, every morning.  I am thankful for that because that has allowed me to cover at least half of the hours lost due to the holiday.  The temp. agency that I have been working thru doesn't pay holiday pay unless you have over 12,000 hours or something like that.
  The relationship that I thought I had is no more.  He stopped contacting me via text months ago with the excuse that he lost his phone.  So, we had been communicating  via google hangouts.  It got to the point that I felt like I wasn't important enough and/or that he was lying to me.  I finally let him know exactly how I felt, stoping short of using the words "we are done" and I just eliminated the hangouts app on my phone.  I have zero interest in being in a relationship with someone who is lying to me, in one way shape or form.  I am pretty much a single woman, now.
  There is one other man that I met on the eHarmony website but I am not quite sure how this will go.  He is far from the kind of man that I want to me married to, so  I am not sure how long this will last.  He does have some good qualities, whenever he comes for a visit he brings me flowers and we have decent conversations but he hasn't stayed very long.  He is also pretty good looking.
  There are qualities that he has that I know  won't allow for any relationship that we could develop, to last very long.  His view on relationships is so very different than mine, yet he respects my boundaries and we do have decent conversations about my views and his.  He is a nurse that works 2 jobs and is making plans on going to school to complete his nursing degree, as in getting a Masters Degree.  He lives 3 hours away from me but I have seen him more than the other guy.
  Needless to say, I have subscribed to another dating site so that I see if I meet someone else, hopefully this time he will be more serious about a relationship and not play games with me.  I really don't appreciate that in the least.
  As far as the whole30 plan that I have been on, I have actually lost 7lbs and enough inches around the front to be able to button a blouse that I haven't been able to wear in a long while.  I am continuing this plan for sometime more, the down side is that my wallet is quite a bit lighter, it is more expensive to purchase grass fed meat but for me, a single woman, it isn't quite as bad as someone with more to feed.  However, for my budget, it can be tough.  I will continue to do my best to work with this plan as long as I can. 
  The preparation to make good quality food is quite time consuming yet I know exactly what is going into my food, to me that makes it worth it.  For me, I make my meals for the week on the weekend.  I make one or two meals and eat them as leftovers.  Due to the length of time for "lunch" I have been only taking a salad of some sort and one meal to to eat for supper. Since I am single it is easier to get away with not making a meal every day of the week.  Of course, I have been making my own salad dressing/vinaigrette. 

No comments:

Post a Comment