Sunday, May 28, 2017

Whole30 update

5/28/17 -- So, the Whole30 eating plan that my friend and I have been working on...I actually saw results in that a blouse that I put on for church, actually stayed buttoned. I haven't worn it in a long while because it wouldn't stay buttoned.  I definitely have to stick with it longer because I want to continue to see results. I want to actually see loss of more inches to the point of downsizing in my pants.
  I am going to gradually put cheese back into my "diet" but only one kind of cheese and only in my salad, for supper.
  Of all the things that I have been missing it's cheese especially since I have been eating more tomatoes, in my salad.  I don't like I will be going back to ice cream or chips-n-dip because I have issues with those to things.  I tend to want to eat a bit too much of those things.  I have been without sweets all month, so today at a graduation party I tried a piece of chocolate cake and ended up eating only a couple of bites.  It was good but very, very sweet to me, so I brought it home and will freeze the last of it for a while longer.  Don't want to add sugary stuff to my diet too quickly.
  Whenever I decide to add ice cream back into my "diet" I will most likely make it so I can control the amount of sugar that goes in it and know that nothing else will be going into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment