Sunday, May 7, 2017

Some Place New

5/7/17 -- I went to a different church, today.  I had gone there during a simulcast, with a bunch of other ladies, last weekend.  I liked what felt when I went to that church so I decided that I wanted to see what I would be like on a Sunday.  
  I drove a half an hour, to this church.  I got there about a half an hour before the church was to actually start, not the plan, but I was greeted very well.  I was very well received and ended up sitting at a table with some older women til the service started.  Then a man came up and gave me a gift bag. It had info about the church, in it.   I find myself thinking, "I hope he is single," on the way home from church.  This man has something that I really like, a personality that is attractive, to me.  As I was leaving, I turned around and and saw him at the greeting desk, he was smiling and waved at me.  That just made me feel good.  It was sort of hard to go to this church on my own, but I did it because I felt like I had to.  I do plan on going back there next week; not because of the man but because I like what I experienced, today.
  I sure do not know what God has in mind for me, but I am doing my best to follow Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment