Sunday, May 14, 2017

More....

5/15/17 -- As I mentioned earlier, my son never showed any fear towards his dad whenever I would leave the house the alone.  However, he was having nightmares.  Pretty much every night he would wake up crying, at that age tho he couldn't tell me what they were about.  I eventually ended up laying on a mattress in his room, so I was close to him.  He loved his dad, I will admit, his dad loved him but he had begun to fail at showing him effectively.  The neighbor boy had become more important to him, than our own son.  
  Had my son shown any fear towards his dad then that would have given me the necessary strength to follow thru with getting out of the marriage.  I would have followed thru on going to the domestic violence, for help.  So far as I could see, he was a happy little boy. He played and was the favorite little boy around the part of the trailer court that we lived.
  In the summer he would run around without a shirt, all summer long.  I was able to get ahold of some mosquito repellant/sun block to protect him mainly from the mosquitos but somewhat from the sun.  That child was born with a dark complexion so most of the time he would just get darker, like tanner.  He was a pretty good boy.
  His dad wouldn't allow me to discipline him when he needed it, every time I would try he would yell from the bed room where he was laying.  Also, if our son didn't like what I fixed for any meal then I had to make something separate for him, which was ridiculous.
  My ex told me that he was not far from getting arrested, but he didn't tell me why. At that point, I just didn't know whether he was telling me the truth or not.  Then three weeks later, I looked out the window (cause he had gone across the street to a neighbor's trailer) and there were police men surrounding the trailer.  I ran out there to find out what was going on.  I spoke to a detective who informed me what they were going to be doing.  I went back to our trailer and just watched as they took my ex away in cuffs.  For once he had told me the truth.  Thankfully, our son wasn't tall enough to see what was going on outside.  If he had see his dad being taken away in cuffs he would have been screaming and crying.
  I made it down to the police station to find out more information, but I didn't like what they were telling me, I didn't like that my ex had been doing the things they were telling me.  For some reason I knew that they were telling me the truth, something that my ex never could tell me, it was like it was foreign to him, or something.
  I hired an attorney (altho to be truthful, I don't know why) my ex had no choice but to take the deal, which then gave me a chance to work on getting clear of him.  I went and back tracked as many of the stories as I could only to find out that he had been conning people all a long, including me.
  He a been trying to con a long time family friend out of money for allegedly putting a headstone on a old friend's grave after 20 some years of being dead.  I was seriously wondering  about that story.  I was informed that if my ex ever stepped foot on this man's  property, he would meet the man's shot gun.   I don't blame the guy either.  I even fact checked other stories that he had told me. The story that he once told me basically put him in California for about 10yrs and supposedly have a child by another woman.  However, I checked that info out with his mom and sister which then told me that he had only been there 2yrs and burned every bridge that he had out there.
  Buy the time I was done I was so hurt and pretty much destroyed.  Our son and I had to move out of the trailer and live in a room off the house that my ex's mom lived in.  We lived there for quite awhile.  However because i had a child to take care of I couldn't sink into depression....

No comments:

Post a Comment