Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Story (true)

5/9/17 -- I haven't yet told you all about how I met my ex-husband (my son's dad)and the things that happened during our marriage, short as it was.
  I was 19, when I met him.  I knew him and his family, from going to the same church, when I was younger.  Anyway, I was walking up the the street, after visiting my parents.  I come to the corner and their goes a Camaro with a man that seemed familiar to me, only he had curly hair.  He actually stops the car, when he sees me, and offers me a ride to wherever I was going.  There was something about him that attracted me to him.  I don't remember all the details, just so you know.
I will make this somewhat short.  
  After awhile we "dated" then we ended up living together. I never knew just controlling he was, til I was pretty much deep in the relationship, then married.  I didn't listen to his mom, my mom, my pastor, or anyone for that matter, about the kind of man he really was.  The living together was when I found out, little by little, just what kind of man he was.  I loved him, I was in love with him and nothing anyone said to me was going to change that.  I thought that I could change him, but instead he covered me in a shroud of lies, I believed everything he told me for a very long time.  It wasn't long before he had me pretty much separated from my family.  We got married at the courthouse and we went back to the apartment we were renting.  It wasn't long before I got pregnant with our only child, a boy.  
  When I got pregnant he never touched me again.  This man told me stories that he has seen a man, before meeting me.  He was "good" friends with a man that he supposedly would "talk" to.  He would leave for hours and never really tell me where he was going.
to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment