Saturday, May 13, 2017

Continued.......

5/13/17 -- During the time that my husband, and I were together we lived in a variety of places.  You see this man had a problem with paying bills.  He would rather spend the money on alcohol and cigarettes.  The sad thing is I didn't catch on to this for quite awhile.  He also didn't really like to work, so whenever he would get a job; he wouldn't last very long.  He barely lasted past 90 days,  he would have various reasons for not wanting to work...things like, "I am sick, my back hurts too bad, things like that....  He then decided to file for social security disability, which was fine, this was after having 2 back surgeries, of which I did do my best to take care of him.  There were times that he would become violent for no apparent reason, and he wasn't even drinking.  First he would criticize me, then he would get threatening.  I had fallen so deeply in love with him that I couldn't see the "forest thru the trees" so to speak.  He has me so terrified of him that I couldn't leave him.
  In one place that we lived we had been living, we were playing around then all of a sudden he started beating on me, before I knew he had me on the floor and was beating on me.  I had my arms over my face to keep him from beating my face.  I ended up with bruises all over the underside of my arms, and very sore ribs.  We did go to the ER for my ribs however he wouldn't leave the exam room because he didn't want me to tell the dr what really happened.  He wasn't even drunk when he beat me.  His mom saw me a couple of days after and immediately knew that he beat me, I didn't have to tell her anything.
  There were many arguments during the time we were married.  During the battle of getting him on SSD he forced me to testify for him, in front of a Federal Judge, explaining what he could and couldn't do.  In reality the man could work if he really wanted to, he just didn't really want to.  Anyway, during the next several months, into years, he began to reveal just the type of man he really was.
  He had gotten so controlling that after having our child, he wouldn't 't allow me to disciple him, in anyway, shape, or form.  Also, he wouldn't allow me to go anywhere without him.  He did all of the driving, to the point that my drivers license eventually expired and I didn't even realize it, til after we were divorced.......

No comments:

Post a Comment