Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Whole30 beginning

5/2/17 -- Yesterday, I started the whole30 plan yesterday.  I have been gradually implementing this plan into my diet in order to use up some of the stuff that I already had in my kitchen.  
  I have already noticed that I can't eat has much as I used to, so thankful.  I want and need to shed some inches off my waist.  I need to be healthier so then hopefully I can stop taking at least one of the medications that I have to take for high triglycerides.
There is one thing that I suppose I will have to be adding to this weight loss plan and that some sort of exercise.   I have to admit that I don't like walking alone unless I have a destination.  I suppose I will have to figure out something to put some more movement in my routine.  I do get some walking in at my new job.  
   I work at a company that does printing and processing of return to sender mail from certain clients.  I have been doing data entry and the un-stuffing of envelopes, and unfolding of the paperwork so some one else can enter it into the system.  I also do some data entry of something else.  The department manager likes to break things up so we don't do one thing all day long and it becomes monotonous.
  I have to admit, it feels good to actually be working at this company, doing something that I do like doing.  I do like being my own boss but when I am not bringing enough to barely support myself then something has to change.  There is one downside and that is the carpal tunnel issues have been aggravated in my left hand and wrist.  The opening of the envelopes and unfolding of the paperwork is what is aggravating the carpal tunnel that I have had since working at a retail store for 10yrs.  I had carpal tunnel in both hands but I had the carpal tunnel release surgery on my right hand back in 2010 I believe, that was the worst one, at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment