Friday, April 21, 2017

New job n stuff

4/20/17 -- So, last Tuesday I started a new job, an actual punch in and punch out job.  I sit at a computer pretty much all day.  I like it, much better than working with the family that I had been working for, more money and lot quieter.
  I have this friend who had started this weight loss plan call whole30, I am not going to go into details because it is too difficult to describe.  Her daughter worked thru this plan and it changed her way of eating.  So my friend, is also going to be working thru this weight loss plan, I have decided to do the same thing.  I have decided to because I have definite weight to lose, and meds I would love to get off of.  I would enjoy being able to get back into some jeans that are just sitting in my dresser, and a couple of shirts that I would like to fit better.
  I have partially implemented the whole30 plan, over the last 2 weeks, as I have been considering doing a change up in my eating anyway.  I am definitely still working on some of the details, like recipes to keep things from getting too boring, because  I don't like boring and I want flavor, too.  I will keep you posted on how this works out for me.
  It looks like my job will be lasting longer than 3 weeks, I am very happy with that. However I don't know how much longer past next week.  I have a strong desire to not go back to the childcare job that I was doing.  I do want something more permanent but this is better paying than what I was getting before.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment