Saturday, April 8, 2017

Hopefully

4/8/17 -- Hopefully, something new will be continuing past the prescribed 3 weeks.  I start a new job this coming Tuesday, at a printing company in my town.  That means I won't be doing childcare for the family that I was over the last 2 weeks.  They knew that I continued looking for a job after being called back after a six week lay off.  The unpredictability of that household was getting to be too much.  I just couldn't allow for any more time off and hopefully this upcoming job will last past 3 weeks, so long as I do a very good job, the supervisor may look for a way for me to stay.  There is the option of going back to childcare after the 3 weeks, if necessary.  I have to be willing to go to any job that this employment agency calls me for.  At this point, I am willing because if it gets my "foot in the door" to a real good job, that I like, then it will be worth it.
   Hopefully, soon I will be hearing from my son.  I haven't heard from him in over a month concerning reconciliation.  I recently updated my pictures, now every time I see the newer pictures in the frame, I keep thinking/praying soon, Lord, soon.  You see, I have several picture frames that I put a collage of pictures in, which made it easy to put to use the array of pictures that I have had sitting around, for a year or so.  I haven't been able to afford to have new pictures printed off, so I decided to put the newest pictures that I had and create a new collages for those frames.  It's amazing how updating the pictures changes the way the whole wall looks.  Now, I have pictures that have older versions of my granddaughters in them, on the walls.  
  I know that God's timing is not my timing so waiting has been my "game" for the last 3 years.  I can't believe that this July, it will be 3 years since my serious thoughts of suicide.  I have come such a long way, since then.  I just wish that my very first counselor could see me now.  I know that he would be amazed and would be showering me with compliments, that now I would be willing to accept a whole lot easier.
  There is also going to be a time when I won't need to be coming to counseling.  There was a time when I could never see that happening but now I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment