Friday, May 26, 2017

The Story Cont....

5/26/17 -- I have been "nutshelling" this because so much happened that I don't know that it would all fit in a blog, yet I am sure that I will tell you more and more.
   My son and I moved into a room that was off of the kitchen of my mother in-law's house.  My son slept in a room upstairs in the main part of the house and I slept in the extra room.  My son had a hard time adjusting to being in a separate room from me but he eventually did.  
  The first Thanksgiving that we were there I met that man that my mother in-law had told me about.  He was the man that was a good friend of hers and the son of the woman who owned the house, she lived right next door.  The man, that I met, could have passed as my brother, he has dark hair, and features like I do and is short like me.  Him and I hit it of instantly.  He became a wonderful friend, he would listen to me as I unloaded everything that happened to me over the years.  It felt so good to get off my chest.  He helped me to gain control of my son, and to make one meal and not a special one for him.  My son just had to learn how to eat what was put in from of him, quit being so picky, like his dad would allow.   My son did learn, however, there was one thing that i couldn't get him to eat, no matter what; that was chicken.  I couldn't get that boy to eat chicken no matter how I cooked it, so for a long time I didn't fix it unless he was away at a friend's house or something.  Then when he got older, I decided to fix two different meats when I decided I wanted to fix chicken.
  Anyway, this man took me with him to meet his friends and to hang out with them.  We would go a restaurant that was open late, and just drink coffee, and munch, and talk.  It was great, to be around other people and to being the recovery from all that happened.  Yet, I still had the court crap to content with and an eventual divorce process to get on with and over with.  I was stupid and hired an attorney for him, and he ended up with a plea bargain that only put him in prison for 6yrs.  The weird thing is I never ended up paying the attorney because he left the town he was practicing in, after my  ex was put in prison.  I think that my ex was trying to link him with some sort of miscarriage of justice or something, I don't know but I was glad that I didn't have to pay the man, cause I honestly didn't have the money and I probably shouldn't have hired him in the first place just because my ex didn't really deserve it.  The problem was I still wasn't seeing everything yet, and I for reasons that I can't explain, still loved him.
  Now, however, I don't love him and want absolutely nothing to do with him, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment