Wednesday, November 15, 2017

30 Days


This is the the 30 days of Gratitude that the Women's Bible Study that I have been attending, has decided to do as a group.
This is probably one of the most different 30 days of challenges that I have seen.  We are 15 days into this challenge, one thing that is a challenge is remembering to post it on the Facebook newsfeed with the hashtag.  There are times that I have forgotten to get on Facebook, so then the next day I will double or triple post.
There is one thing that I have to say that I am thankful for:  on my way to the Bible study earlier this morning, I had gotten stuck behind a truck hauling a farm implement, and as a result, I got to actually see a bald eagle, for the very first time, with my own eyes!  It was absolutely awesome to see that great bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment