Sunday, November 12, 2017

Hummm Drumm

11/12/17 -- This morning just feels like another humdrum day.  There are parts of me that just would rather not even leave the house but at the same time I have to cause I would go stir crazy if I didn't leave once in a while.
  There is a huge part of me that is glad that i am not working, yet I need to be doing something because there is only so much cleaning can be done in my apartment.
Yet, if something doesn't come of these two job interviews that I had, then I know what I will be doing.  I will be going to Beloit, which is another city about a half and hour to 45 minutes from where I live, to help out a family that has 8 little ones.  I just can't handle sitting and doing nothing anymore.
  There are three men that have taken an interest in me.  The neighbor across that hall, of which I had to get him to back off, he was getting too handsy, which was quite irritating to me.  There is a man out of Chicago, which a big city in the state of Illinois; that city is about 2 1/2 hours away and I seriously had to put the brakes on with him, too.  This man is still very interested in see me, which puzzles me.  The reason being is that he seemed on focused on the one thing that I am not ready to give.  He texted me yesterday saying that he really missed me.  Needless to say I am quite surprised.  Then there is a man that contacted me thru Instagram.  The interesting thing with the man from instagram is that he is currently in Algeria.  He is a transplanted German that is working for an construction company that offered him a job building dams in Algeria, or so he tells me.  Supposedly he is there a couple more months.  Then, "the other shoe dropped" he got in a bind and asked me for money!  At that point I strongly felt that he was scamming me, which wouldn't be the first time.  Yet, he was quite insulted that I even thought that of him.  We have continued talking which is surprising.  Regardless, I don't have money to give him, despite what he seems to think.  I have convinced him that i don't have it and even if I did I wouldn't be able to give any to him because I typically live paycheck to paycheck so no extra for him, period.  The point is; I don't completely trust him due to messaging, altho we have actually spoke on the phone using google hangouts, which is pretty cool.  
  I have to admit that his voice sounds quite sexy to me.  He has a voice and accent that I could listen to for hours on end.  Needless to say, I really haven't figured him out, all the way, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment