Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Answer to Prayer

4/15/18 -- This past Saturday was the Memorial Service for my dad.  The was the first time that there was so many family members was actually in my hometown.  All but one of my mom's siblings, came up, including 2 spouses.  All of my dad's living siblings came up, including one spouse.  It was wonderful to see everyone.  All of my nieces and nephews were there and so was my son.  
 MY SON AND I RECONCILED AFTER THE MEMORIAL SERVICE!!!! Thank and Praise God!!!
I finally get to see my granddaughters, this summer, I am going to put in a request for Memorial weekend.  I now have my son's phone number and permission to text him.  I am far beyond excited yet I just can't believe it because it's been so long and I am almost afraid to let my expectations get to high, as far as, follow thru; yet I can't help but be excited.  I am going to be sending them a box for Dakotah's birthday, this coming Sunday.  I am sending some homemade chocolate chip cookies because I know that my son loves my chocolate chip cookies - plus I am sending a package of cookies from New Glarus Bakery, because I know my older granddaughters will remember them and the youngest one will like them, along with her sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment