Sunday, May 6, 2018

Death Cont........

4/6/18 -- I never, in a million years, did I ever expect that my dad would be the first to die and so stinkin' young!!!  I always that that my dad was too stubborn to die, so young.  I can't even begin to convey how hard it is to wrap my head around.  My dad is actually dead, like no longer around.  Even though I was never as close to my dad, as I so desired to be, I still very much loved him.  This next week is going to be very difficult.  My younger sister and I have to meet at mom's house to go over pictures that we would like to see on a poster board, and at the memorial service.  We have to finalize the arrangements, and make sure that all is set for using the church, for the memorial service.  We are using the same church we did for my little sister's Celebration of Life Service.  Also, most of my mom's siblings are coming up, and most of my dad's siblings are coming up, as well.  My son is coming down, unfortunately my daughter in-law isn't able to make it due to photo shoots, for Mother's Day.  I do believe that my oldest nephew is trying his hardest to come home south Carolina.  It'll be nice to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment