Thursday, May 24, 2018

Sorry About this.........

4/24/18 -- I have been off the blogging thing for awhile.  I have really be having some difficult times, here lately.  I haven't really wanted to do much "writing".
  I think that I have finally gotten to a place where I can start expressing myself, again.  I apologize for not blogging during this process, but I just didn't have the words to type or express.  I haven't really written in my diary either, as even just literally writing stuff down.
  I am so thrilled to be able to text my son directly rather than thru facebook, and I am able to see my granddaughters.  I can't wait til I can go up there, and spend some time with my granddaughters, (of course my daughter in-law)as soon as it works out.
Here's the thing,I am also trying to not get my hopes up too high, so that I am not all that disappointed.  I have to find a happy medium of being excited and not too....

No comments:

Post a Comment