Sunday, January 6, 2019

GRRRR.....

1/6/19 -- I am not very happy with myself right now.  I don't like that I allowed someone to get into trouble because I had such a difficult time getting my ass in gear, in the mornings that I was supposed to be on time, if not early!  I do not understand why I have such a difficult time sleeping, at night, then my mornings are so very difficult in staying awake.  I have been struggling with being a bit down, hear lately, as well.  I have been putting on a good face, but in all actuality I am not feeling what I show (try to show) when people see me. 
      I absolutely despise that I have I lost an income that was very helpful to me, frankly I had given up looking for anything else.  Now I have to start looking again but maybe I will looking for something that starts a bit later in the day, like about mid-morning til 2pm because I do still have the babysitting job that I have to be at the house, no later than 3pm.
  Now I am at a loss as to what to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment