Saturday, January 5, 2019

Tired

1/5/19 -- Here it is 2019 and I lost one of my babysitting jobs due to my extremely difficult time in getting to their place, on time, therefore making her late getting to her job.  My problem with their method is they didn't warn me a month ahead of time.  The other thing is, I know that I haven't been sleeping very well, therefore I have had extremely difficult mornings.  I have also struggled with my headache returning and now, I recently discovered that my medicaid was cancelled with no warning.  I never received an email from the medicaid dept. letting me know there a problem with paperwork, or anything.  So, I get on my online account to check on things and that is when i discovered that everything has been cancelled.  I tried checking it out yesterday, but their site was down.  The reason I was checking is because Jonathon had asked me about the paperwork on Thursday, when I was there.
  I know that I just got done rambling about 2 different things, sorry about that.
  Here lately I have been struggling a lot with sleeping well, at night.  I get to sleep ok, but I don't think I sleep all that well when i am asleep.  Then my mornings end up consisting of napping and even falling asleep at my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment