Friday, January 11, 2019

I don't Know

1/11/19 -- I have had way too many things go wrong for me over the last couple of weeks, but there is a resolution to at least one of the problems.  I have been on public assistance along with my working a part time job, but my paperwork from my now, former employer, didn't get received when he faxed the employer verification form.  So, then I had to text and email him to have him actually mail it to the address on the paperwork so everything could get reinstated.  I finally saw an email from public assistance letting me know that there was letters in my account for me to read.  So, I went there and discovered that all has been reinstated, thank the Lord.  I did have to ask my mom for some assistance for the food and at least one bill.  I wasn't expecting to get anything for the food end of things til next month, but they did drop something in so that was quite helpful.  The rest of the money for food that mom gave me, is going into my bank account to help with other bills.
  However, I am still jobless, for the most part, I do have a babysitting job that pretty much only provides gas money and maybe s a few small things.  I really don't count it for much cause it really wouldn't make a difference.  However, I am gonna have to make it count because I don't really want to make a change in the rent side of things, I want to pay something for rent.  I know that doesn't really make much sense but I do, I didn't like not paying anything during the time frame that they were letting me go rent free.  I don't like that at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment