Friday, September 16, 2016

Still Working Thru

9/16/16 -- So, this weekend is a festival weekend ing my town.  I have absolutely zero desire to go to this festival.  I have an aversion to large crowds, despite being in a familiar area, its the crowds that I despise, completely.  I have been to the festival, a couple of times, once because we lived like a half a block from the festival, and some of the rides were actually across the street from our apartment.  The last one was when my son was still home, and he did an early run to purchase tickets for a particular food, that can only be gotten during this festival.  I went to get the food, which by the way was quite yummy.
  I also just don't enjoy the festival atmosphere all by myself.  I don't know what it is but I just don't, the crowds are just so overwhelming for me, alone, that I just can't handle it.
  The man that I had been texting, I haven't heard a peep from him at all this morning or all day today.  That pretty much tells me that he was just wanting to get money from me to bail him out of something. To be honest, I still am not at all for sure that he was stuck in an airport.  I am not losing any tears over it because I didn't have anything really investment into the, so-called relationship.  You can't have a relationship when all your doing it discussing money to bail him out of whatever is really going on.
  It's a bummer but because I have had a cautious view of this from the beginning, from the moment he started pestering me for money that I didn't have (told him over and over that I couldn't help him but he just wouldn't take no for an answer) No because I couldn't.
  I just couldn't handle the fact that he didn't believe me, yet he had issues when I would express some disbelief in his situation.  I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but not at the expense of losing what little money I have to work with.
  I am not giving up but I have only a week or two left on one of the dating sites.
  I just feel so weird on these sites, because I feel like the man should be making the moves here, yet I am the one "flirting" or sending brief messages to the men but not really getting much in the way of responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment