Sunday, September 25, 2016

Something cool

9/25/16 --  I have had something very interesting and kinda unexpected.  I subscribed to the eHarmony dating site and have actually been having a conversation, of sorts, with a man who seems to really be interested in me, despite how I look.  Yes, I actually put a photo of myself, in my profile, something that I don't normally like to do but I figured that if someone is truly interested in me they wouldn't care what I look like, bottom line.  This man seems to be a very sweet man, too.  He likes motorcycles and wanted to know if I was afraid of them.  I told him no, been around them a lot when I was a child.  My dad has one.  Anyway, he really seems like a cool man and this really does seem to have potential in becoming something more, than just communicating thru the dating site.
  The nice thing is over the last couple of weeks I have actually been feeling better to the point of gaining my joy back, especially when baking and cooking.  Also, I have been having more days of actually liking who I am working with/for.  I still have days, tho, when I get irritated when working there, not completely sure why; but I do my best to not show when I am irritated because it isn't her, it is me.  There are times that even being around her children can be irritating and just isn't me, I normally, completely enjoy being around children, regardless of the mood I am in, but right now that just isn't the case, at least not with their children.  I am not quite sure why, either.
  I have been actually looking forward to hearing from the man I met on eHarmony, that is something that I wasn't expecting.  I actually woke up this morning after having a stupid dream, wonder why I keep having stupid dreams and wishing I could dream what it would be like to be doing something fun like motorcycle riding with this man?.?.?.?.

No comments:

Post a Comment