Saturday, September 3, 2016

Another update

9/3/16 -- Well, another knock at my sanity - the nurse that took care of my friend as she struggled with cancer then passed away. This nurse sunk deep into depression and ended attempting to take her life.  Thankfully, she made it to the hospital, collapsed after getting inside and they got to her as she was coding.  Now, she is in critical condition.  According to the last text from her, the only reason she went to the hospital was because of me, I wanted her to get some professional help but she just couldn't make the call.  Given that we live over 500 miles away from each other and I had zero idea how to get her the help she needed.  According to the nurse, taking care of the retired nurse, they have done all they can do, all depends on her will to live.
  I tell you, I am really praying and hoping that she doesn't give up and die.  I am not sure how I will be able to handle that.  I just lost my friend, last week, or has it been two weeks ago now?  Anyway, I have been having issues with the loss of my friend.  I received a couple of packages from the retired nurse that my friend wanted me to have which then caused more tears.  I really don't want to lose this retired nurse, not like this.  Right now she is hanging on.  My God is the only one that knows what is in her heart and how to help her, she can't even communicate right now.
  This turn of events is not anything that I expected, altho I knew that she would have a hard time dealing with the loss of her husband, I was not completely expecting her to sink so far into depression.  Again, distance makes this to stinking difficult, it's ridiculous.  I can't get to her to beside her letting her know that she has a reason to live.  As far as, I know she has a brother but I don't know anything else about her.  I am doing my best to not go to the place where I know can take down further than I want to go.  
  I am watching my favorite college football team right now and they are ahead, which is great.  I have been kind of looking forward to Football season both college and professional.  Also, I have become a fan of professional hockey, and a Chicago Blackhawk fan.  I have come to enjoy listening to Hawks play on WGN digital radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment