Friday, October 21, 2016

New Relationship

10/21/16 -- There is so much going on in my life that I haven't been going thru and dealing with that I have not been able to comprehend it all.
  First, I met a man via a dating site and things have been moving on very quickly.  Fast to the point that I barely have had a chance to comprehend it all.  I have told my son, and I actually heard from, I was surprised, needles to say.  First, he asked understandable questions then began to give me the "third degree" on other stuff.  I was suppose he was actually curious but other things were also on his mind, which I tried to answer without entering into another argument.
  Second, my dad ends up taking two falls that ultimately ended him up in the hospital and now in a nursing home.  My mom can't take care of him anymore due to his size and their house not very conducive to the type of equipment needed to assist mom in taking care of him.
 The fact that this man, whom I have known all my life as mean, intimidating, and strong to have become so weak and incapable of taking care of himself is just incomprehensible to me.  Now mom is needing to learn as much as she can about the household finances because she has no clue.
 But this new man has occupied my mind and emotions and seems that there could very well be a proposal in my future.  I gotta say, that I am a cross between terrified, excited, and happy that I have found someone to be my in my life.  There is one thing that I am thankful for, that he does live far enough away that I can think between the texts and remember that God is my ultimate decision maker and His Blessing is what I need not just want.

No comments:

Post a Comment