Monday, October 24, 2016

Something New

10/24/16 -- For the first time in a very, very long time I am have joy, not just happiness and there is a difference.  I have been thru so much over the last 2 years.  It feels absolutely wonderful to actually have joy instead of depression all the times.  
  Having a man in a life, a very special man, in my life has made a difference. I know that he isn't the only one that has made a difference, God most definitely has.  Yet, have that special human man, in my life as been especially meaningful.  It seems that when I made the decision to move on, everything had begun to slowly but surely fall into place.  Then on a whim I decided to sign into a dating sight, subscribe and see what happens.  It wasn't long before I had a someone who was really interested in me.  
  I have heard of "love at first sight" but I never really expected it to happen to me.  It sure seems to have done exactly that.  I have never had a man tell me that I am beautiful, til this man does.
This man has told me a lot of things that no man has ever said to me.  I have been so overwhelmed with emotions and feelings that I have never felt.  It has been great!  I actually feel good about myself.  He has convince me that he loves me for me and not for anything other reason.  He likes my personality, among other things and that for me is absolutely awesome.  This time around, of being in Love is so much different than I have ever experienced and it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment