Saturday, October 8, 2016

Still Treading New Territory

10/8/16 -- Here it is the 8th day of October, and I am still treading in new and different territory, as far as, the way that I have been feeling.  This has been such a change for me that I just don't even know what to think, or how to think.  My mood has been so much better here lately, which is a good thing and different.  I have been wanting to bake, been actually doing that not just wanting to.  Today, I baked a double batch of Chocolate chip cookies.  I lost the recipe that I use so I went to the internet and found the there.  Now I know that who's recipe this is and if I lose that recipe I know where to find it.
  The man that I met on eHarmony, and I are still texting along with working out a way to meet face to face.  His work schedule is bizarre, to me anyway. His day starts super early and he gets done way late, so I am not quite sure how this is going to work.  We are looking at today, but his "half day" is 5pm, today, so I am not sure how this is going to work.  He has to drive an hour and a half to the place we are going to meet, so I just don't know.  I am hoping that we can make it another day, this weekend, even Monday if he doesn't have to work because it is a holiday, Federal holiday anyway.  Oh, I don't know how this is going to work.
  Just the fact that I am working on a relationship is pretty awesome.  I know that I am both exciting and scared about the steps into this relationship.  I am also praying that he is really wanting this too, and willing to make time to get together.  I would really like to see him, for me that is the one thing that will help me to know that I know he is the one, or not.  I really believe that he works too much, I just don't know.  Nonetheless, I am sort of enjoying this.  When we text he makes me feel so special, he does the same when we actually talk.  So amazing to be navigating thru this.

No comments:

Post a Comment