Thursday, September 14, 2017

Can't Wait.......

9/14/17 -- I have to admit that I can't wait til this Celebration of Life service is over and done with.  I have  bee dealing with a headache that just won't completely go away.  There are times I just feel dizzy, and just don't want to deal with this crap anymore.
  However, I have all for of my treats made and in a container.  I made two of them yesterday, and two today, cause I knew that I didn't want to do them all in one day.  Tomorrow I will be in my hometown helping my mom and other sister go thru and choose pictures that mom wants to put on a poster board or two.  I have one other project that I have yet to complete, and that is transforming a shoe box into a card receiver.  I have a shoe box that I need to decorate/cover so that is looks a lot better than it does now.
  I got so frustrated with the skill in the book that I was working on, for school that I gave up, and completed it in class.  However, I was satisfied just leaving it uncompleted own computer, so I tackled it and finally figured it out.  I was making it way more difficult than it needed to be.  I deleted that page that I started and started over and boom! got it done.  Then I went ahead and completed the other lesson with, no where near the hassle, I had with the other lesson.
  It feels so good when I can figure out what I am doing wrong and fix it.  Sometimes it is just so simple as starting all over.  Also, it didn't take as long as it did while I was following step by step, in other words, while I was learning.  The thing is; I have tried doing it with the last laptop I had but I didn't know the names of the processes and I had a harder time figuring things out.
  My mental status is pretty good.  My Psychiatrist wouldn't even consider reducing my meds anymore, til this grieving passes and I get a job.  The thing is, I haven't had a job for three months, and this is so extremely annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment