Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Death has Come

9/5/17 -- Well, death has come to my little sister, yesterday.  She just stopped breathing as the CNAs were cleaning her up.  Mom is there, she has just backed up out of the aids way.  Just over a week after being released from the hospital for the last time.
  Also, I realized last night, that she died 1 year and 3 days after my friend died from cancer. I just don't know how to feel.  
Thankfully, I do know that she is in heaven with our Lord, dancing and doing flips and all things that she couldn't do here on earth.
  I was too upset to drive to the Nursing home, mom didn't want me to drive. Besides the fact that there wasn't anything that I could do.  She was being cleaned up and stuff will be packed up that belonged to Darla.  Two of my nieces and a long time family friend met my mom at the nursing home. One of my nieces drove her home with the other one leading the pack on the way home.  I took a shower then met mom at the house.  We now have to plan the memorial service.  I was able to make some arrangements as to the possible location.  There is a church, in Freeport, that I have attended, that I spoke to the Pastor, and was able to get his ok to have the Memorial service at that Church.
  We don't want to have to pay anything or not much to have the service.

No comments:

Post a Comment