Monday, July 20, 2015

Confused

7/17/15 -- I will be seeing a different neurologist for a second opinion on my headaches.  My current Neurologist was going to send me to a Pain Clinic anyway, so I requested for him to send me to a Neurologist in Dean/St. Mary's in Madison area.  The only reason I want to second opinion is just to make sure that he has exhausted all avenues before we go to the Pain Clinic and I become a "guinea pig" in the medication department.  The whole idea of trying different medications til we get one that works effectively just doesn't tickle my fancy, in the least.  Plus, I talked to a friend that told about his bout with headaches and how a Dr. helped him with his headaches with an injection at the base of his brain, so I am hoping that this different Neurologist knows about this type of injection and if it would help me.
   Then there is the stuff that I have been learning in this Summer Study that I has me wondering how it applies to me.  Clear Conscience, and Forgiveness.......I feel that I have a Clear Conscience and have Forgiven my son yet I know that I have to do the forgiving on a daily basis.  Not only that but I have been told that I should take part in communion

No comments:

Post a Comment