Friday, July 24, 2015

I Don't Anymore.......

7/24/15 --  Don't get me wrong, I am not thinking of "committing suicide" it is just that I just don't know how to deal with my emotions or this headache anymore.  Right now, I don't have any one, really, to talk to.  I have so much bottled up right now, so many things that I want to talk to someone about stuff but I have no one to really talk to til my session with my Counselor on Tuesday.  I have, however, thought about getting in my car and driving til I can't drive anymore.  I really wish I could go on a vacation, somewhere that I haven't been before, where no one knows me. I want to just hide from all this crap!  I wish I could hide from all this emotional ups and downs.  Heck I even wish, at times, that I could become a hard hearted person that doesn't care about stuff, but I know that isn't a good thing in the long run.  In reality that isn't what I really want.  I don't want to be hard hearted.  I do want to feel all the emotions no matter how hard they are, I just don't like it. 
      I haven't been so emotional for so long, not during my divorce.  My ex-husband was a two-timing abusive jerk that hurt me in ways that I had never imagined yet this thing with my son is so much more deep, and emotional.  The ups and downs are more emotional than ever; not only that but I have a string of decent days then all of a sudden a string of, less than decent days come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment