Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Moving Along

7/7/15 -- So this morning, not so much of a headache, yet I still felt like I needed to take an Imitrex to keep what was lingering from getting worse.   I did get one last email from my Neurologist, before he left the office last night.  he is thinking that he should have done and nerve blocking injection on the left side of my head, yet he is wanting to wait out the week or two, asking what I think.  When I finally got home from the two appts that I had, to see the email and respond.  I responded to his email; telling him that I didn't mind waiting along with asking him a question.  The question was, "what do you make of the headache " something along that line because I am frustrated at the idea of not having this headache under control yet, close but not yet.  I am waiting to hear from him to respond to the email I sent him last night.  
   I can honestly tell you that this is also messing with my emotional state more that I care to show or demonstrate, I am tired of the emotions on my sleeves.  This study that I am doing with some other people, is a struggle to do for a variety of reasons.  One is because I should be spending more time doing the studying but haven't been and I am not going to offer up excuses.  For reasons that I am not exactly sure of, I turn the TV on with the clear intentions of turning off after I have eaten supper, but don't follow thru.  Then there is the Rabbit Trail study that I am supposed to also be studying for and haven't been following thru on that, either.  
  Last night most definitely didn't go as I had tentatively planned for it to.  I wanted to go to Freeport for a meeting but that didn't quite happen.  I was able to get to the bank before they closed to deposit/cash my last weeks' check, and run a number of errands afterwards, then supper.  By the time I had gotten home it was 6pm so no going to Freeport, I was bummed.  Then my apt. manager called because I had forgotten to drop the rent in the door slot so after my shower, I changed my shirt and walked the money order over to her and we talked a few minutes; she gave me permission to get a roll screen to staple to the inside of the deck rail to keep Bear inside so we can sit out on the deck and I don't have to watch him every minute, which is pretty cool.  I didn't even get to do the bible studying that I had wanted to do after my shower because it got so late in the evening.
   It seems that I have picked up another very parttime job-helping someone out with her household care.  It will depend on the day I go, on what I will be doing, I told her that I would be willing to anything she needed me to do: cooking, cleaning, helping with the children so she can resting or a mixture of the 3.  Sweet.
  
  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment