Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Maybe Straightened Out

7/21/15 -- I had my conversation with an Elder of my local church just to confirm something and it actually, in a way, gave me some confidence in what I know I have to do.
However, I am still a little leary in what the end result might be.  I do have his blessing to "settle in" to my local church at my pace.  Obviously he doesn't want it to take "forever."  My getting "settled" should be done in a reasonable amount of time.  Not only that but they don't want me to {they being The Elder and his wife} to hop from church to church which I don't plan on doing after I have gotten myself "settle in."  I just like visiting another specific church once in a while because they have something that my local church doesn't have.
   I had to reschedule with my Counselor from this week to next week, which kinda bummed me out because I wanted to discuss this with him as well, but it doesn't look like I will be doing that.  I did email him the "short" of the situation but I haven't heard back from him.  He is out of his office today, which was suppose to be my appt. day, so I won't hear from him today but possibly tomorrow.
7/22/15 -- Today is an appt. with my Psychiatrist for a med. check then right after that is Occupational Therapy.  Nothing like one appt. after another, hopefully she isn't running behind.
  You know-for the second time I woke up an hour before my alarm went off and naturally I couldn't go back to sleep, partly because my little Penni girl kept wanting attention, then of course my mind wouldn't shut down!  I absolutely despise it when my mind won't shut up!  Oh and to top it all off, I woke up with a headache on the way, so of course I had to take Imitrex to head it off.
  I am so irritated right now!  I had made "tentative" plans with someone who was going to drive me to my "second opinion" appointment and I just found out that she has signed up for an art class that very same week/day after telling me she would "pencil" me in for that day.  That is so irritating to me, everyone who want/can to anything with me is only available during the week and I am available on the weekends.  They don't seem to get that when I am available it is a kink in my paycheck so there is one person who is willing to pay me the one day that I am off.  By the way, the woman wanted to make the plans with me because she said that she has been trying to do something with someone different every week and I was next on her list.  Personally, sometimes people need to work within my schedule once in a while seens how they have the pleasure of either not working every day or not working at all during the week because of them being married and I am not!  I basically responded to her email  with "You mean....." and "what the heck?" which will definitely show her that I am upset/irritated.
  I am still struggling in so many ways that it is so hard to describe.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment