Monday, July 6, 2015

Lousy Weekend!

7/6/15 -- This past weekend was NOT THE WEEKEND I HAD PLANNED by any stretch of the imagination!  I had a 3 day weekend that for a change I was looking forward to.  I was going to run some errands on Friday make a phone call and hopefully end up in a small town about 40 mins from my apt. helping someone with her children.  Then on Saturday I was planning on going back to the same place to have some fun       because they were having a 4th of July Party, I really wanted to    just go and have so much fun.  No, such luck!  Really, really, sucks because I was so much looking so forward to having fun and getting out of my head.                                                    
   Instead I was in so much pain because of the stupid headache that came back to haunt me in a seriously major way.  First it showed up on Thursday but the Imitrex injection pen worked and no more        headache but then it showed up again Friday and the Imitrex didn't work at all so I was miserable.  Saturday I woke up with the       headache again, so more Imitrex and no result, but this time the   headache moved across my forehead and ended up on the left side of  my head so I was absolutely miserable.  I just am so frustrated, irritated, sick, and tired of these headaches I just want to just scream; remove my head, put a different one on there.             
    I was hoping to "run" from my emotional problems by having fun for a change instead this headache had just added to my emotional issues but in a different way;  instead of my son and family it is my headache pain causing the emotional issues.                     
    First thing this morning, sent my Neurologist an mychart email to let him know exactly what was going this past weekend.  Nothing like having something like this completely ruin my plans for     something that I was actually looking forward to, for a change.  
     Anyway, so that was the extent of my weekend, I stayed off all electronics, so no computer time.  I didn't check facebook, checked it once on Friday in the morning but that was it.  Saturday I never even bothered my computer just because I knew it wouldn't be a good idea.  Then, later on Saturday someone called me and it seemed like she was yelling at me. This is the first time that sound actually bothered me right up at my ear.                                    
       What a sucky weekend, I apologize about driving that home, I was looking forward to something and it was ruined.  Ok, ok I guess I will change the subject altho I don't know to what say, at the     moment.  I have OT later this afternoon for my arm/wrist plus I have at appt. with my Counselor on Thursday.  I haven't decided whether I am looking forward to that appt. or not.  I am sure that between now and Thursday I am sure I will see some great pics of my             granddaughters, thankfully there was none that I missed.  I guess   there is a plus of not being friends of theirs right now because I  don't have to see pics that I don't want to see that I am not       included in right now.  That they find so easily to blatantly leave me out.                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment