Monday, August 17, 2015

The Sucky Weekend

8/17/15 -- Ok, so this past weekend turned out to be an absolute dud!  I was invited to go to an amusement park as a part of a birthday party of one of the older girls of the Youth Pastor of the church that I am apart of.  I was all looking forward to going, wanting to go, prepared to go, had even bought lunch meat and chips to go with and gotten my cooler out to go.  Then, when I woke up on Saturday morning my headache was pretty intense, to the point that I couldn't go to and participate in the birthday party, which seriously sucked!  This is the second in recent months that a headache has kept me from having fun! I took the last of my Imitrex injection and eventually took the last Imitrex tablet, so I now have zero Imitrex for pain relief, when it works.
   Then Sunday, it was somewhat better in that I didn't need anything for pain relief, I did do the stretches and the massage technique that Physical Therapy taught me, however there was one stretch that I didn't do because of the effect that it had on my head.  That maybe why the headache didn't last 3 days like it usually does, who knows.  I was so extremely disappointed to be part of the party on Saturday, why couldn't have this stupid headache either not happened at all or happened on Sunday, if it has to happen at all!  I ended up taking a morning nap after which I felt even more better 😜.  I finally decided to get a few things done around that house simply because they needed to be done and my head was actually going to let me.  Not only that, but the "nat" issue that I have had ever since the fresh veggies were left out and uncovered "duh".  Of course I took it easy so as to not aggravate the head. 
    Last night I slept like crap - woke once around 12:30ish and had a very difficult time going back to sleep.  I had a song running thru my head that just wouldn't go away.   How weird is that?  Then to top it all off I was hot and sweaty and don't know why.  I don't know I was running a fever or what.
  Just an fyi - no I haven't gotten too serious on the question that my Counselor asked me, either.  I have thought about it, even discussed with a friend but that is about it.  I have about another week, I got a sneaky suspicion that he will remember and question me on it, so I do have to get serious on doing it.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment