Wednesday, August 26, 2015

MercyMe - Flawless (Official Music Video)

                                     
8/25/15 -- God is using above video is like trying to get thru to me plus He is using my Counselor as I noticed during my session today.  Two different levels as which God is trying to reach me, two different fronts.
   Today, during my session with my Counselor, he pressed me on something that I was telling him because I was actually saying two different things.  My Counselor had asked me if I trusted God to handle the situation between my son and I; my answer was a contradiction to itself. That contradictive answer caused a discussion that left my Counselor wondering til an idea popped into his "pointy little head" 😉.  He walked over to his dry erase board and proceeded to write somethings on the board.   The interesting thing about what he was writing was the "third chapter" because it reflected what he was actually hearing in my contradictive answer to his question.  Needless to say that was just "a lot" eye opening for me because I realized exactly what I was saying to him and essentially to God as well.  Then when he sat down he proceeded to ask me about the 4th chapter, "what will it be?"  I told him that I didn't honestly know to which he responded to me with, "that is my homework, to write the 4th chapter."  So, I have to figure out how to write the 4th chapter or at least title it but I am sure he wants it written started anyway.
Basically, the 4th chapter has to consist of a way that I am going to be able to move on with my life, by letting go and letting God take care of this situation.  I can say that out of my head but to be able to get past it in my heart is another store.

No comments:

Post a Comment