Friday, February 26, 2016

What a Pain

2/26/16 -- Ok, so this headache is still ongoing.  This is the fourth day of this headache, the level 8 on the pain scale however the way this headache is, is just all engulfing of my head verses just a localized place.  I have had to take this Tizanidine for the last several days and I just don't feel like it is working all that well.
  I was supposed to go to my mom's house and help her out, yesterday, but my head just hurt too much to go after work.  All I did once I got home was nap, or lay around.  It usually feels better when I am laying down.  The trouble is; laying down doesn't get much accomplished around the home.  Housework isn't accomplished while laying around, nor is laundry; both of which is something that I need to do.  I did manage to do some sweeping of my kitchen but that was it.  I highly doubt that I will be going anywhere tonight, supposed to go to Life Group but I highly doubt I will go.  Resting is about all I want to do plus I want to be able to my mom's place tomorrow, as I wasn't able to go yesterday.
  It really sucks that this effects my life the way that is has been, here lately.  I just don't know what to do about it.  I do have an appointment with the Neurologist in another clinic, in about 3ish weeks for a follow up after her prescription of the Tizanidine.
She had mentioned, in prior communication, with her that she wants to do a thorough exam as a result of the "dizziness" that I have been experiencing.
  My primary doc, is trying somethings as well, at the request of my out of town Neurologist, I communicated with him.  I can't say that I agree with that just because of the nature of the headache, and dizziness, and what I feel like when I have the dizziness but it is better to communicate that in person, so I am glad I am going to see her.
  No wonder I just pull away, this health issue is pain in the rear end.

No comments:

Post a Comment