Thursday, July 7, 2016

Catching a Break.....NOT!!!!

7/7/16 --  Boy I tell you I have about had it with surprises like this!!! I was informed, just before leaving work, that I will reduced to working only 20 hrs a week which means a big reduction in pay, every week.  Needless to say, I really don't know what or how to think right now!  I really am tired of these types of curve balls, in my life.  I realize that Christ never said it would be easy, but really.........this is getting to be ridiculous.  I just want or would like some measure of stability for a little while.  Anyway, I am just going to leave it at that for now because I just don't know what to think or say.
  I must admit there are a ton of times that I am sick and tired of being the "sole bread winner", it just sucks!  Yet, I have no one else, as much as, I want someone else I don't have anyone else.  I so much want to get remarried, to someone who I can make very happy and well loved, oh and not to mention well fed.  Ha, ha -- I love to cook and bake so making a man very happy and loved thru his stomach will be a piece of cake, pun intended.
  These are the times that loneliness really can creep in, I think.  I really don't want to go there because............I just don't want to.  That's not to say that I won't because I have over week before I can see my counselor again to help me work this out.  I really hope and pray that I can get work thru this before I actually see my counselor.  I guess there is one good thing, I have an appt. in Madison, on the 22nd at 8:30am and I won't have to worry about getting work because I won't have to be working on Fridays, that seriously sucks.
Who am I, again?

No comments:

Post a Comment