Saturday, July 16, 2016

One of Those Days

7/16/16 -- The last couple of days-today included-where I just want to hop in my car, with all the cash I have and my cats and just drive.  I don't even care where I go, I just want to drive til the money runs out, I guess.  This is a "low" time right now, I guess I have too many things on my mind and I haven't been very successful in leaving everything in God's hands.  That means that I am trusting him as much as I know that I should be.  I am not all that fond, right now, of being the only person bringing in the money because what I am earning, at this point, just isn't enough to support my self like I want. I am not talking comfortably either, at this point I am less than getting by.  This one of those times when I wonder why everything has to cost money?  Even when I try to get off cheap grocery shopping, it really isn't as cheap as I want or wish it would have been.
  I recently received some items in the mail from a long time, online friend, who is seriously battling lung cancer that has spread to her brain.  What I received were some pictures that she colored, plus some personal items that she wanted me to have because she will most likely die, and I am the only person that has cared about her and has been a friend to her for the last two years.  The friendship has been the strange relationship because her and I have never really met, in person.  One night as I lay praying for her, some thoughts occurred to me--God is much the same way; we can't actually see him or literally hear, normally.  So consequently  we are believing him, by faith.  I have actually been talking to her via Facebook messenger, for 2 years.  There were times when I wondered if this person was actually real, then I realize the I have never been asked for money, so for me that says she is real.  What made it real was when I received some things from her after my sending her a stuffed animal, that I have had since I left my job in my hometown.  She send some very encouraging things to me.  So, anyway God really showed me that as I have been believing that she is real, I have to have faith that God is real and that He does know what he is doing, OH and He ultimately is in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment