Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Adaptation

 
8/16/17 -- This plant is a Coleus, and boy is it ever beautiful!  The leaves are a light, bright shade of green, with a shade of red in the middle of the leaves.  Out of all the plants that I have had growing, that Coleus just thrives every year.  I think that next spring I will grow two pots of it be cause they are beautiful.
I think I have done pretty good, not being able to use my left arm.  I ended up making a trip to the Dr.'s office, yesterday because the area right at the top of the incision was extremely irritating!  It was burning to the point that I was wondering if something was wrong.  When I get there, the nurse unwrapped my whole arm and the incisions both look good.  I did get a chance to look at them, and the do look good, not infected or anything.  The nurse then rewrapped my arm but this time she went about an inch or two above the elbow incision which made a huge difference.  I know that the rest of the irritating things that I am dealing with has to do with the healing process {of the incisions} and the location.  The location of the incision by the elbow is on the inside of my arm which is one of the most tenderest areas of the arm.
I am still hoping and praying for a job, after i have recovered from this.  I haven't heard from two of the places that i interviewed at.

No comments:

Post a Comment