Saturday, August 12, 2017

Still adjusting

8/12/17 -- Yes, I am still having so much fun, adjusting to using only my right hand.  Plus, having to sit and rest my left arm on a pillow to keep it elevated.  
  A friend stopped by to wash my hair and scoop my kitty litter.  It felt so good to have my hair washed.  My next challenge is to figure out to clean the rest of me up. I can't exactly take a shower, so not sure what to do, yet.
  

There is a light blue piece of material around the strap by my neck because it was rubbing and causing a sore.
  I have pretty much stayed in my pjs just to keep things easy but I am hoping to go to church tomorrow so I need to figure out what to wear that will easy to put on and easy to work with all day long, til I get back home.
  Well, need to sit back and put my arm on a pillow to elevate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment