Thursday, August 31, 2017

Death

8/31/17 -- Death, I have to admit that I never thought that I would have to be dealing with death in my immediate family; yet here I am having deal with death in my immediate family.  My immediate family being my little sister.  I have to be honest here - I want to just go crawl into a hole, I just don't want to deal with this, at all.  I know that crawling into a hole isn't an option, tho.  My mom needs me, needs both of her other daughters, to get thru this.
  I tell you, I don't know what's more difficult - watching my mom watch my sister die or me watching her die.  This is just flat out difficult!  I don't like death but I do know that my little sister is going to be in heaven.
  I have started my Microsoft Office class, I gotta say, having a Mac and working on a WORD program is a bit of a challenge but not impossible, it does mean a few extra steps but oh well, all the more of a learning curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment